Skip to main content

James Bond 25 Title Revealed


So then Bond fans after what I can only describe as a very lack luster announcement live stream earlier on in the year and a very troubled production we now have some very good news. I will admit that I thought that they would announce the name of the movie when the first teaser for the film dropped like what Marvel did with Avengers: Endgame but low and behold that's not the case but that wasn't the only bit information that was released.

We also got the plot for the film which is "In BOND 25 , Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica.  His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology." 

I'll admit that I had to do a bit of editing there because the name of the film was in the synopsis and well I want to give you guys a proper reveal to that but in terms of what I think about the plot so far it does sound pretty interesting I think Bond being retired could be an interesting angle for the franchise even if it's just for the pre-title sequence and it does lend some credibility that Lashana Lynch's Nomi will be taking over the code of 007.


No i'm not going to give you guys the title just yet because we did get both the UK and International release dates for the film as well as which company will be distributing the film. In America the film comes out on April 8th 2020 and will be distributed by MGM through their United Artists banner and in the UK the film comes about out a week earlier on April 3rd and will be distributed by new partners Universal Pictures.

In all honesty I have no idea how I feel about Universal handling the film for the UK since that's where I live and i've always seen the films when MGM and Columbia were distributing them. So for me going into the first screening and seeing the Universal logo appear at the start is going to be weird to say the least it'll be like when people went into The Force Awakens and the Disney logo appeared at the start instead of the 20th Century Fox logo.


Now onto the main event of the evening the name of the movie has been revealed (duh why else would you click on this post) and i'll admit that I never saw this coming infact when I first saw the article on Comicbook.com I thought they were going to be listing some tabloid newspaper like The Sun or the News Of The World. Luckily tho they didn't infact all I needed to see that it was official was the video that they embedded because that video came from the official James Bond 007 Youtube channel.

So the name of the movie is......................................NO TIME TO DIE to me that is such a better title then Shatterhand which was the working title for the film and I believe it was one of the many rumoured titles as well. To me a good James Bond title should leave you wondering what it means and it should feel very bondian and that's what this title does on both accounts in my opinion because it does make me wonder what the hell it means and it does feel like a James Bond title and I just love that they revealed it in a very nice looking video as well which I will leave in this post as well.


I will admit out of all the titles that they could have gone with this isn't one that i'd thought of and i'm glad of that because now like the rest of you I get to speculate on what it means. I even posted this picture on several Facebook groups and as of this writing the response to the title is very positive which for me is always a good thing because James Bond fans can be very picky when it comes to these sorts of things.

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Russia With Love Film Review

The James Bond franchise is perhaps one of if not the most famous spy franchise in the whole entire world. With there being over twenty films in this still on going franchise and yet even so every single franchise has to start somewhere with alot of the thigs that we know and love about the James Bonds films oddly enough starting in this very film and so then join me as I review the film that sees the introduction of an iconic James Bond actor and an iconic James Bond villain with the film in question being called simply just "From Russia With Love" enjoy. The plot of the film is when a Soviet consulate clerk wants to defect James Bond is sent to assist her and he has to stop SPECTRE from getting there revenge on him for the death of a fellow SPECTRE agent. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt about the actu

My Personal Top 10 James Bond Title Songs

James Bond fans i'll straight up admit that I didn't want to review another James Bond movie so soon after reviewing two movies in a row. At the same time tho I didn't want to leave you guys without anything and so I spent a few minuets racking my brain on what I could do and I came up with something wholly original i'm going to list my personal top 10 James Bond title songs the key word there being personal so if your favourite songs isn't placed where you want it to be then just look back at that word and the same goes for if your favourite song isn't even featured and i'm not including the theme to Dr. NO because that's the iconic James Bond theme so of course it would be number one so here we freaking go. 10) A View To A Kill (Duran Duran) I'll straight up admit that I haven't seen A View To A Kill in a huge while but the song plays all the time on the radio so i've heard this song alot. To me this is a really solid song

The Spy Who Loved Me Film Review

Even tho the James Bond film franchise is pretty much box office gold today it wasn't always the case as back in the mid seventies the franchise was on the verge of dying out. With both Live And Let Die and The Man With The Golden Gun not getting really that good reviews and not doing that good at the office coupled with the fact that franchise co-producer Harry Saltzman had some serious debts of his own to pay off there really was alot of pressure on this film to succeed to prove to people that James Bond really can survive outside out of the sixties and so then join me as I review the film saved the James Bond franchise with the film in question being called simply just "The Spy Who Loved Me" enjoy. The plot of this film is James Bond is tasked with teaming up a Russian spy in order to stop a reclusive megalomaniac from creating a new world under the sea. Now then interms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented